Wednesday 9 April 2014

Last Visit For The Project To Lee Mills- Abbey Price

For our last visit to the archive we each decided to concentrate on our own interests and subjects to gather information for our end articles and reports. I chose in this visit to help sort out the knitting patterns and also look at more archives to use in my own drawing work.

I found the book Wild Knitting by author Angela Jeffs had interesting drawing images of knits which I would like to use as inspiration in my own drawing work towards this project. : 








I think in my own drawings I will try and develop them into this kind of style and use a range of materials that showcase this type of bold imagery. 

Overall in this last visit to the archive for this archival interventions community project I feel I've gathered enough evidence and research to put towards my final article and also my final report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment